|Description||Made from selected natural walnut wood. Strong smoke intensity. Enhances food with a sweet and tangy flavour of walnut wood smoke. Grain size: 0,5 to 1 cm.|
|Use for||Ideal for use with all common grills, BBQs and smokers.|
|Suitable for||Beef, pork, lamb and venison.|
|Best use||• Pour off the remaining liquid.|
• Cover the EZ-Smoker with a sheet of aluminum foil.
• With a sharp knife, make holes into the aluminum cover, allowing the smoke to escape.
• Place the EZ-Smoker on your hot BBQ.
• When it starts smoking, place your grill goods upon the BBQ and close the lid.
• The EZ-Smoker will produce smoke for approx. 25 minutes, which is sufficient for most grill goods. For exceptionally large pieces of meat, you may repeat the smoking procedure after a break of 30 minutes.