|Description||Made from selected natural olive root stock. Strong smoke intensity. Enhances food with the typical, fine, mild, aromatic flavor of olive wood smoke.|
Grain size: 5 mm to 1 cm.
|Content||1x 400ml SOW-312|
3x 400ml SOW-332
6x 400ml SOW-362
|Use with||Ideal for use with all common grills, BBQs and smokers.|
|Suitable for||Pork, poultry, fish, beef, lamb, vegetables|
|Product Nº||V2-01-0.4E, V2-03-0.4E, V2-06-0.4E|
- Fill the aluminum bowl with fresh water and let it rest for 30 minutes
- Pour off the remaining liquid
- Cover the EZ-Smoker with a sheet of aluminum foil
- With a sharp knife, make holes into the aluminum cover, allowing the smoke to escape
- Place the EZ-Smoker on your hot BBQ
- When it starts smoking, place your grill goods upon the BBQ and close the lid
- The EZ-Smoker will produce smoke for approx. 25 minutes, which is sufficient for most grill goods. For exceptionally large pieces of meat, you may repeat the smoking procedure after a break of 30 minutes.