SOW Pizza Oven
You light this table model oven easily with the help of wood pellets and firelighters, and after that it is quickly ready for baking. The pizza oven is made of stainless steel and therefore remains beautiful for a long time. This wood-fired oven is perfect for pizzas, but it can also be used to prepare other dishes. Think, for example, of bread, meat or grilled vegetables.
- Including ceramic pizza stone.
- Material: stainless steel, double walled.
- Built-in temperature meter.
- External dimensions of oven part: 51 x 41 x 20 cm.
- Dimensions incl. legs and chimney: 75 x 41 x 79 cm.
- Dimensions of pizza stone: 33 x 33 cm, thickness 8 mm.
- Compact to store: removable chimney and folding legs.
- Weight: 14 kg.
- Fuel: wood chips or pellets.
- Warranty: 1 year.
The ideal temperature for baking pizzas is between 300 and 350 degrees. Temperature can be regulated by putting more or less amount of wood. To maintain stable the temperature it is convenient to add wood every 15-20 minutes.
To make sure the pizza is well-baked, turn the pizza 1/3 of a turn after about 50-60 seconds, and repeat this process twice so the pizza was once on all sides by the fire. There should be enough flour on the underside of the pizza dough to prevent sticking and burns.
We use Smokey Olive Wood BBQ wood chips. Besides achieving a perfect combustion, they give the pizza a delicious flavour!